- Base is an open and secure Ethereum Layer 2 solution, incubated at Coinbase, aiming to integrate the next million developers and billions of users on the blockchain in a user-friendly way, while emphasizing decentralization.
- Noble is an appchain specialized in issuing native assets on Cosmos and Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC), which aims to simplify the ownership and transfer of assets within the IBC ecosystem for a frictionless user experience, enabling many appchains to access USDC issued on Noble via a simple and secure IBC integration.
- Optimism is a Layer 2 blockchain developed on Ethereum whose mission is to bring greater scalability with fast, secure transactions. Using Optimistic Rollup technology, Optimism improves transaction throughput, meaning USDC transactions will be faster and cheaper.
- Polkadot is a scalable platform for Web3 that facilitates an internet in which independent blockchains and their applications are able to transmit transactions and information in a decentralized way through the Polkadot Relay Chain. Circle plans to introduce the USDC into the Polkadot ecosystem through the parachain Asset Hub, promoting the decentralized exchange of the USDC within Polkadot's independent blockchains.
- Polygon PoS (Proof of Stake) is scalable and complements Ethereum's decentralized security, guaranteeing the ability to develop dApps capable of reaching the public while maintaining decentralization.
Note that developers already have the opportunity, via Circle's documentation portal, to explore and develop their testnet integrations with the USDC. In addition, discussion and Q&A sessions on these new features are available on Circle's Discord channel.